Master's student Applied Mathematics at Leiden University. I'm writing my thesis on stochastic cooperative game theory.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
10 profile views
Last seen Apr 4 '18 at 15:44
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 1919 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 779 779 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 518 518 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 297 297 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 184 184 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Research Experience for Undergraduates: Summer Programs (that accept non-American applicants)
- 21 Has the concept of non-integer $(n+m)$-dimensional spacetime ever been investigated by theoretical physicists?
- 20 Is it possible to assign a value to the sum of primes?
- 20 Guides/tutorials to learn abstract algebra?
- 19 Has the notion of having a complex amount of dimensions ever been described? And what about negative dimensionality?
- 18 Why is it so difficult for a computer to prove something?
- 18 Best books in the genre "______ for Mathematicians"
- View more network posts →