Master's student Applied Mathematics at Leiden University. I'm writing my thesis on stochastic cooperative game theory.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
10 profile views
Last seen Apr 4 '18 at 15:44
Top Network Posts
- 22 Research Experience for Undergraduates: Summer Programs (that accept non-American applicants)
- 20 Has the concept of non-integer $(n+m)$-dimensional spacetime ever been investigated by theoretical physicists?
- 19 Has the notion of having a complex amount of dimensions ever been described? And what about negative dimensionality?
- 19 Guides/tutorials to learn abstract algebra?
- 18 Best books in the genre "______ for Mathematicians"
- 18 Is it possible to assign a value to the sum of primes?
- 18 Why is it so difficult for a computer to prove something?
- View more network posts →