Professor of Mathematics somewhere.
Arlington, Massachusetts, États-Unis
Member for 8 years, 8 months
712 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '18 at 7:51
Top network posts
- 55 What are some very important papers published in non-top journals?
- 52 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 46 The most outrageous (or ridiculous) conjectures in mathematics
- 42 Mathematicians whose works were criticized by contemporaries but became widely accepted later
- 42 Was the early calculus inconsistent?
- 40 Any open Langlands Conjectures for GL_1?
- 36 What are the possible motivic Galois groups over $\mathbb Q$?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
14 How to wake up an old question? Oct 29 '13
11 MathOverflow @ ICM2014 : We Want You! Aug 13 '14
5 Reference to Mathoverflow Apr 28 '14