The more time you spend doing mathematics, the more interesting it gets
Member for 5 years
33 profile views
Last seen Dec 29 '20 at 22:20
Top network posts
- 45 Summing infinitely many infinitesimally small variables makes sense in algebra
- 33 Building algebraic geometry without prime ideals
- 16 Does a non-singular matrix have a large minor with disjoint rows and columns and full rank?
- 13 Gap in Przytycki's computation of the skein module of links in a handlebody?
- 11 When is cohomology of a finitely presented dg-algebra computable?
- 10 Can a non-trivial algebraic variety carry a vector bundle whose total space is affine space?
- 9 Schubert calculus expressed in terms of the cotangent space of the Grassmannians
- View more network posts →