The more time you spend doing mathematics, the more interesting it gets
Member for 4 years, 4 months
28 profile views
Last seen Jun 2 '19 at 7:57
Top network posts
- 43 Summing infinitely many infinitesimally small variables makes sense in algebra
- 16 Does a non-singular matrix have a large minor with disjoint rows and columns and full rank?
- 13 Gap in Przytycki's computation of the skein module of links in a handlebody?
- 10 Can a non-trivial algebraic variety carry a vector bundle whose total space is affine space?
- 9 Schubert calculus expressed in terms of the cotangent space of the Grassmannians
- 8 Relative version of Quillen's theorem A
- 8 Affine vs Yokonuma
- View more network posts →