Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
13 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 at 19:18
Top network posts
- 62 Does a power series converging everywhere on its circle of convergence define a continuous function?
- 40 Does the inverse function theorem hold for everywhere differentiable maps?
- 10 Homeomorphisms and "mod finite"
- 8 Three questions on large simple groups and model theory
- 7 Is the hyperspace of the Hilbert cube homeomorphic to the Hilbert cube
- 5 Start with a topological group, take the meet of the two uniformities, and take the topology. Is the result again a topological group? [xpost from math.SE]
- View more network posts →