Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
14 profile views
Last seen Aug 17 '20 at 9:21
Top network posts
- 65 Does a power series converging everywhere on its circle of convergence define a continuous function?
- 44 Does the inverse function theorem hold for everywhere differentiable maps?
- 10 Homeomorphisms and "mod finite"
- 8 Three questions on large simple groups and model theory
- 7 Is the hyperspace of the Hilbert cube homeomorphic to the Hilbert cube
- 5 If any perfect set is uncountable in a metric space which is not complete?
- 5 Start with a topological group, take the meet of the two uniformities, and take the topology. Is the result again a topological group? [xpost from math.SE]
- View more network posts →