Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years
13 profile views
Last seen Dec 4 '18 at 8:22
Top network posts
- 60 Does a power series converging everywhere on its circle of convergence define a continuous function?
- 35 Does the inverse function theorem hold for everywhere differentiable maps?
- 8 Three questions on large simple groups and model theory
- 7 Is the hyperspace of the Hilbert cube homeomorphic to the Hilbert cube
- 5 Start with a topological group, take the meet of the two uniformities, and take the topology. Is the result again a topological group? [xpost from math.SE]
- View more network posts →