Now at "Université Paris Est Créteil". I work in Riemannian geometry, and more specifically on Ricci flow.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 11 '20 at 16:08
Top network posts
- 18 Roadmap to learning about Ricci Flow?
- 14 Algebraic characterization of the curvature operator of symmetric spaces
- 13 Topologie sur l'ensemble des sous-groupes de GL_n(R)
- 13 Is there an elementary way to explain that a map of the earth cannot preserve distances?
- 12 Manifold whose universal covering is a sphere but which is not a space form?
- 11 Minimum requirements for a Kähler manifold to be hyperkähler
- 10 Metrically singular Alexandrov space.
- View more network posts →