Member for 5 years, 7 months
A "general engineer" and inventor graduated from Ecole Centrale, France, 1996. Major: applied mathematics. More than 20 years of intensive RnD in the private sector. Design some of the best algorithms on the market and in the literature, e.g. in medical imaging. Fields of interest/expertise: PROBABILITY THEORY and STATISTICS, decision theory, information theory, machine learning, signal and image processing, realtime algorithms, optimization, numerical analysis, numerical linear algebra, inverse problems and regularization, dynamical systems, some fluid mechanics...
Top network posts
- 50 A historical mystery : Poincaré’s silence on Lebesgue integral and measure theory?
- 31 We have sums, series and integrals. What's next?
- 7 Limit of the ratio of two non-Riemann sums.
- 6 What's the probability distribution of a deterministic signal or how to marginalize dynamical systems? (functional integrals in probability theory)
- View more network posts →