Wild Florida Gator living in Arabia
Mohammad Al-Turkistany, Ph.D. in Computer Engineering, University of Florida
Assistant Professor of Computer Engineering, Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable".
George Bernard Shaw
"You can't turn mince back into meat by rotating the mincer's handle in the opposite direction"
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Member for 9 years, 7 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jul 9 '19 at 22:15
- Theoretical Computer Science 19.6k 19.6k 44 gold badges5151 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Computer Science 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.4k 2.4k 1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Mathematics 844 844 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Physics 509 509 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 94 What Books Should Everyone Read?
- 77 Why hasn't there been an encryption algorithm that is based on the known NP-Hard problems?
- 40 Consequences of a quasi-polynomial time algorithm for the graph isomorphism problem
- 35 Formal notion for energy complexity of computational problems
- 35 Visual Programming languages
- 34 Hardness jumps in computational complexity?
- 34 How hard is reconstructing a permutation from its differences sequence?
- View more network posts →