Assistant Professor at University of Haifa. Usually works on topics related to classical algebraic groups.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 at 6:46
Top network posts
- 11 Is the quotient of two linear group schemes linear?
- 11 Vector space objects in schemes - confusion
- 10 PID expressed as finite union of subrings
- 10 Automorphic representations whose local factors are tempered almost everywhere
- 9 Can elements in the orthogonal group of a non-split Azumaya algebra with an orthogonal involution have reduced norm -1?
- 9 Is it possible for the Witt group of a scheme to have non-trivial odd torsion?
- 8 Is $K[[x_1,x_2,\dots]]$ an $\mathfrak m$-adically complete ring?
- View more network posts →