I hold a BSc in Physics, a MSc in Pure Math and a Phd in Mathematical Physics, dealing with the braided Hopf algebraic structure of parastatistics.
During my 2-year postdoctoral stay at the Instituto de Física y Matemáticas, UMSNH, I worked -among others- on the computations of arithmetic values of solutions of confluent Heunn equations in the Ince limit, stemming from brane-world scenarios problems.
My study and research has mainly revolved around paraparticle algebras, (braided) Hopf algebras, graded algebras, $\theta$-colored, $G$-graded Lie algebras, (Lie) super-algebras, representations, quasitriangularity, braidings, Braided Monoidal Categories, Bosonization and Reconstruction theories and trilinear recurrence relations stemming from theoretical physics scenarios. I have also studied itegrability and superintegrability both at the classical and the quantum level.
I am also strongly interested in the classification projects of Hopf algebras (such as the theory of pointed Hopf algebras), Homological algebra (Abelian, Derived and Triangulated Categories), and in Number Theory as well.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
24 profile views
Last seen Oct 10 at 16:29
Top network posts
- 28 Why does adding a term $5f'(t)$ to $5f''(t)+10f(t)=0$ cause damping?
- 23 What is wrong with my proof by contradiction?
- 21 Is there any published physics article where $q$-mathematics is applied?
- 16 Good Introduction to Hopf Algebras with Examples
- 16 Hamiltonian, Lagrangian and Newton formalism of mechanics
- 15 Reduced resultants and Bezout's identity
- 14 Why is the standard definition of a $(p, q)$-tensor so bizarre?
- View more network posts →