I hold a BSc in Physics, a MSc in Pure Math and a Phd in Mathematical Physics, dealing with the braided Hopf algebraic structure of parastatistics.
During my 2-year postdoctoral stay at the Instituto de Física y Matemáticas, UMSNH, I worked -among others- on the computations of arithmetic values of solutions of confluent Heunn equations in the Ince limit, stemming from brane-world scenarios problems.
My study and research has mainly revolved around paraparticle algebras, (braided) Hopf algebras, graded algebras, $\theta$-colored, $G$-graded Lie algebras, (Lie) super-algebras, representations, quasitriangularity, braidings, Braided Monoidal Categories, Bosonization and Reconstruction theories and trilinear recurrence relations stemming from theoretical physics scenarios. I have also studied itegrability and superintegrability both at the classical and the quantum level.
I am also strongly interested in the classification projects of Hopf algebras (such as the theory of pointed Hopf algebras), Homological algebra (Abelian, Derived and Triangulated Categories), and in Number Theory as well.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
21 profile views
Last seen 13 hours ago
Top network posts
- 28 Why does adding a term $5f'(t)$ to $5f''(t)+10f(t)=0$ cause damping?
- 23 What is wrong with my proof by contradiction?
- 20 Is there any published article where $q$-mathematics is applied?
- 16 Hamiltonian, Lagrangian and Newton formalism of mechanics
- 14 Why is the standard definition of a $(p, q)$-tensor so bizarre?
- 13 Good Introduction to Hopf Algebras with Examples
- 12 Are there other semidirect product/crossed products in other areas
- View more network posts →