Gene S. Kopp
I am a postdoc at the University of Bristol working in (mostly analytic) number theory. I got my PhD from the University of Michigan in 2017.
University of Bristol
Member for 9 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 31 '17 at 16:40
Top network posts
- 29 Perron-Frobenius "inverse eigenvalue problem"
- 29 What is Ricardo Pérez-Marco's eñe product? Does it explain his statistical results on differences of zeta zeros?
- 25 Is a random subset of the real numbers non-measurable? Is the set of measurable sets measurable?
- 21 Density of first-order definable sets in a directed union of finite groups
- 18 Is every compact topological ring a profinite ring?
- 15 Are sets with similar asymptotic behavior as the primes necessarily finite additive bases?
- 15 Asymptotics of the growth rate of a group
- View more network posts →