mathematics and death
not cheerful not sad
guide me through the land
pat me on my head
in my one man nation
i follow them
to my destination
polynomials over finite Galois field
spread so evenly across their finite affine space
i wish for a network of friends
to count on
Top network posts
- 28 Why did Bourbaki's Élements omit the theory of categories?
- 20 If all balls at $x$ and $y$ are isometric is there an isometry sending $x$ to $y$?
- 20 Anything special (historical?) about surface $x\cdot y\cdot z\ +\ x+y+z=0$?
- 18 Division of Factorials [binomal coefficients are integers]
- 14 A question in general topology
- 13 An interaction between prime numbers
- 13 Can you write $\mathbb R^2$ as a disjoint union of two totally disconnected sets?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.