mathematics and death
not cheerful not sad
guide me through the land
pat me on my head
in my one man nation
i follow them
to my destination
polynomials over finite Galois field
spread so evenly across their finite affine space
i wish for a network of friends
to count on
Member for 10 years, 1 month
361 profile views
Last seen Oct 20 '16 at 4:45
Top network posts
- 27 Why did Bourbaki's Élements omit the theory of categories?
- 20 Anything special (historical?) about surface $x\cdot y\cdot z\ +\ x+y+z=0$?
- 19 If all balls at $x$ and $y$ are isometric is there an isometry sending $x$ to $y$?
- 17 Division of Factorials [binomal coefficients are integers]
- 14 A question in general topology
- 13 An interaction between prime numbers
- 13 Can you write $\mathbb R^2$ as a disjoint union of two totally disconnected sets?
- View more network posts →