mathematics and death
not cheerful not sad
guide me through the land
pat me on my head
in my one man nation
i follow them
to my destination
polynomials over finite Galois field
spread so evenly across their finite affine space
i wish for a network of friends
to count on
Member for 9 years, 1 month
356 profile views
Last seen Oct 20 '16 at 4:45
Top network posts
- 26 Why did Bourbaki's Élements omit the theory of categories?
- 20 Anything special (historical?) about surface $x\cdot y\cdot z\ +\ x+y+z=0$?
- 19 If all balls at $x$ and $y$ are isometric is there an isometry sending $x$ to $y$?
- 17 Division of Factorials
- 14 A question in general topology
- 13 Can you write $\mathbb R^2$ as a disjoint union of two totally disconnected sets?
- 13 An interaction between prime numbers
- View more network posts →
Top tags (23)
37 Discreet editing Nov 1 '14
14 How to write a good MathOverflow question? Aug 30 '14
10 How to write a good MathOverflow question? Aug 30 '14
9 Uncomfortable variability of MO reputation Feb 3 '14
6 Should meta be Q&A? Nov 23 '14
5 A blue message, which vanishes Apr 12 '15
5 How to write a good MathOverflow question? Aug 30 '14
4 Editing etiquette Apr 11 '15
4 Testing my flair Dec 12 '14