Employed at the University of Siegen, Germany, as a professor in algorithmic algebra; working on Kac-Moody groups on the one hand, computer algebra (with a focus on computational group theory, based on GAP) on the other hand.
Other than that, I am an active open source developer on many projects. Check out my OpenHub page for details: https://www.openhub.net/accounts/fingolfin
Top network posts
- 62 Projective Plane of Order 12
- 45 Does the hypergraph structure of the set of subgroups of a finite group characterize isomorphism type?
- 26 Getting cleveref to mark all of "Lemma 1" as a hyperlink, not just "1"
- 18 Git as mercurial client? Why no git-hg?
- 18 Is hyperelliptic cryptography "practical"?
- 18 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 13 Mathematical software for computing in integral group rings of discrete groups?
- View more network posts →