Employed at the TU Kaiserslautern, Germany, as a professor in algorithmic algebra; working on Kac-Moody groups on the one hand, computer algebra (with a focus on computational group theory, based on GAP) on the other hand. Using Julia; OSCAR developer
- MathOverflow 4.2k 4.2k 2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 540 540 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 462 462 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 149 149 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Projective Plane of Order 12
- 49 Has gnu(2048) been found?
- 47 Does the hypergraph structure of the set of subgroups of a finite group characterize isomorphism type?
- 30 Getting cleveref to mark all of "Lemma 1" as a hyperlink, not just "1"
- 19 Git as mercurial client? Why no git-hg?
- 18 Is hyperelliptic cryptography "practical"?
- 18 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- View more network posts →