Kevin H. Lin
I finished my PhD in Mathematics at UC Berkeley in December 2012. I worked at Google for a while doing natural language processing. Now I work at Waymo doing machine learning for autonomous vehicles.
New York, NY
Member for 10 years, 10 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 '19 at 16:16
- MathOverflow 19k 19k 88 gold badges9494 silver badges183183 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Different 261 261 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 276 Dashes: - vs. – vs. —
- 95 Best algebraic geometry textbook? (other than Hartshorne)
- 67 How should one present curl and divergence in an undergraduate multivariable calculus class?
- 60 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 53 Non-commutative algebraic geometry
- 51 Applications of Grothendieck-Riemann-Roch?
- 46 Definition of "simplicial complex"
- View more network posts →