I am a Ph.D. in mathematics from the Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT), Tehran, Iran.
My mathematical interest includes (but is not restricted to) mathematical logic, particularly set theory.
Please feel free to email me via email@example.com if you have any remark on my questions, answers, or comments on MathOverflow. I enjoy receiving your feedback.
While Googling, please don't confuse me with the UK-based computer scientist of the same name whose BSc is from AUT! We are totally different Iranian scholars working in totally different areas of research.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
129 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 '19 at 11:42
Top network posts
- 101 On mathematical arguments against Quantum computing
- 58 What is a chess piece mathematically?
- 51 How to add essentially new knots to the universe?
- 51 The Logic of Buddha: A Formal Approach
- 46 Does knight behave like a king in his infinite odyssey?
- 34 On Critical Reviews of Hawking's "Gödel and the End of the Universe" Lecture
- 34 How to find Erdős' treasure trove?
- View more network posts →