I am a Ph.D. in mathematics from the Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT), Tehran, Iran.
My mathematical interest includes (but is not restricted to) mathematical logic, particularly set theory.
Please feel free to email me via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any remark on my questions, answers, or comments on MathOverflow. I enjoy receiving your feedback.
While Googling, please don't confuse me with the UK-based computer scientist of the same name whose BSc is from AUT! We are totally different Iranian scholars working in totally different areas of research.
Member for 3 years, 4 months
112 profile views
Last seen Jan 26 at 7:54
Top Network Posts
- 96 On Mathematical Arguments Against Quantum Computing
- 55 What is a chess piece mathematically?
- 50 The Logic of Buddha: A Formal Approach
- 49 How to add essentially new knots to the universe?
- 44 Does knight behave like a king in his infinite odyssey?
- 34 How to find Erdős' treasure trove?
- 33 On Critical Reviews of Hawking's "Gödel and the End of the Universe" Lecture
- View more network posts →