R. van Dobben de Bruyn
I am currently based at Princeton University and the IAS as a Veblen Research Instructor. My main interest is algebraic geometry, especially in positive and mixed characteristic.
Princeton, NJ, USA
Member for 4 years, 5 months
103 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 at 2:09
Top network posts
- 38 Non-isomorphic rings that are localizations of each other
- 36 Pros and cons of specializing in an esoteric research area
- 35 How and when do I learn so much mathematics?
- 28 Is there a relationship between a quotient group of the fundamental group of X and the fundamental group of a quotient topology of X?
- 25 Serre's remark on group algebras and related questions
- 24 Is a scheme Noetherian if its topological space and its stalks are?
- 24 Reference for de Rham cohomology in positive characteristic
- View more network posts →