R. van Dobben de Bruyn
I am currently based at Princeton University and the IAS as a Veblen Research Instructor. My main interest is algebraic geometry, especially in positive and mixed characteristic.
Princeton, NJ, USA
Member for 3 years, 2 months
97 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '18 at 3:27
Top Network Posts
- 38 Non-isomorphic rings that are localizations of each other
- 28 Is there a relationship between a quotient group of the fundamental group of X and the fundamental group of a quotient topology of X?
- 25 Serre's remark on group algebras and related questions
- 24 Is a scheme Noetherian if its topological space and its stalks are?
- 24 Reference for de Rham cohomology in positive characteristic
- 22 Which intrinsic invariants of a projective variety can you deduce from its Hilbert polynomials?
- 21 Using a known result without a specific reference
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (8)
37 A StackExchange website aimed at graduate students? May 27 '16
21 MathOverflow updated site theme is ready for testing! Nov 23 '18
6 A StackExchange website aimed at graduate students? Jun 13 '16
-5 Close votes of different types Jul 23 '18