Carl Patenaude Poulin
I studied Software Engineering at McGill University while interning at Genetec and Microsoft. I then worked at Hopper for two years and a half, and am currently between jobs. I've developed proficiency with several functional programming languages, and also have experience working with NoSQL databases, microservice architecture, and a bunch of other stuff.
I prefer to pair program regularly - it's good for your professional development, and it's good for the product you're building.
I like Scrum and Extreme Programming whenever they make sense. (Exactly when do they make sense remains an open question.)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 at 18:59
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 583 583 22 gold badges55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 279 279 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Super User 185 185 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 172 172 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Configuring Groovy SDK within IntelliJ IDEA
- 60 What does the ampersand (&) mean in a TypeScript type definition?
- 27 How do I reset my installation of Ubuntu on Windows?
- 19 How do I reset my installation of Ubuntu on Windows?
- 16 How can I make Stack call Happy, Alex and other build tools?
- 12 Generic React components in TypeScript/JSX?
- 7 Haskell Stack: System-wide package cache
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.