I'm a maître de conférences at the University of Paris 7. I am interested in arithmetic geometry, especially the theory of p-adic modular forms.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 72 New grand projects in contemporary math
- 52 Theorems that are 'obvious' but hard to prove
- 45 Everywhere differentiable function that is nowhere monotonic
- 29 Math French Words
- 26 Facts from algebraic geometry that are useful to non-algebraic geometers
- 23 Is there non-simple-connected projective variety(over C) with trivial etale fundamental group?
- 21 Functorial point of view for formal schemes
- View more network posts →