If you don't know this picture, one of your best gaming experiences awaits you!
I am no longer active on chess SE, in part due to its arbitrary policies and unjust moderation.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 23 at 17:13
- Chess 10.9k 10.9k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Physics 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Mathematica 444 444 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 353 353 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 185 185 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Demystifying Seirawan-Kasparov 1983 king and pawn endgame
- 41 Endgame problem: How to avoid stalemate and win?
- 40 What is the worst opening move in Chess960 for White?
- 31 Understanding Anand's Bc4 move vs Ivanchuk 1992
- 27 Why is the Ruy Lopez a sensible opening for white?
- 26 What does Fermi level in the band gap mean?
- 24 How can one derive Schrödinger equation?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 16 '19