I am a postdoc in the Mathematical Physics group at the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics. I focus on topological and conformal field theory, categories, homotopical algebra, and quantization of gauge systems, with side interests in Poisson and symplectic geometry, Lie and quantum groups, and low dimensional topology.
Waterloo, ON, Canada
Member for 10 years, 3 months
90 profile views
Last seen Oct 12 '19 at 13:45
Top network posts
- 122 Why worry about the axiom of choice?
- 108 "Philosophical" meaning of the Yoneda Lemma
- 104 What is Quantization ?
- 65 Is there an accepted definition of $(\infty,\infty)$ category?
- 61 What is the symbol of a differential operator?
- 60 Can every manifold be given an analytic structure?
- 54 Is "semisimple" a dense condition among Lie algebras?
- View more network posts →