I am a postdoc in the Mathematical Physics group at the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics. I focus on topological and conformal field theory, categories, homotopical algebra, and quantization of gauge systems, with side interests in Poisson and symplectic geometry, Lie and quantum groups, and low dimensional topology.
Waterloo, ON, Canada
Member for 9 years, 9 months
88 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 at 19:36
Top network posts
- 119 Why worry about the axiom of choice?
- 103 What is Quantization ?
- 103 "Philosophical" meaning of the Yoneda Lemma
- 62 Is there an accepted definition of $(\infty,\infty)$ category?
- 60 What is the symbol of a differential operator?
- 59 Can every manifold be given an analytic structure?
- 54 Is "semisimple" a dense condition among Lie algebras?
- View more network posts →