I'm in the Department of Mathematics at Bowdoin College. My interests include ring theory and noncommutative (algebraic) geometry. I am also interested in cases where these subjects intersect with category theory, operator algebras, and quantum physics.
Brunswick, ME, USA
Member for 10 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 18 at 19:41
Top network posts
- 40 Ring-theoretic characterization of open affines?
- 40 Krull dimension less or equal than transcendence degree?
- 27 When does the converse to Schur's Lemma hold?
- 22 Tensor product of Noetherian modules
- 18 What is the "right" definition of a ring?
- 16 Functorial characterization of open subschemes?
- 15 How do I apply the Boolean Prime Ideal Theorem?
- View more network posts →