- Mathematics 52.9k 52.9k 33 gold badges6666 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 15k 15k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.9k 2.9k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.1k 2.1k 1515 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Travel 908 908 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 Passing an argument to a slot
- 94 Given a Fibonacci number , find the next Fibonacci number
- 94 Show that a generalized knight can return to its original position only after an even number of moves
- 80 What does the mysterious constant marked by C on a slide rule indicate?
- 64 An easy example of a non-constructive proof without an obvious "fix"?
- 55 What can someone do with a stolen wallet for a few seconds?
- 53 Fewest steps to reach $200$ from $1$ using only $+1$ and $×2$
- View more network posts →