I'm a graduate student in Computer Science at the University of Calgary, working under Robin Cockett. My research is on abstract differential geometry, which is a categorical abstraction of differential geometry.
Calgary, AB, Canada
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '20 at 14:38
Top network posts
- 21 Most general definition of differentiation
- 6 How can I set up Haskell stack to use the system compiler+libraries?
- 6 Examples of connection preserving maps in differential geometry
- 6 Inducing a model structure using a cosimplicial object
- 5 Groupoids as models of symmetric simplicial sets
- 5 Intuition and analogue of Wraith axiom from synthetic differential geometry
- View more network posts →