- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 415 415 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 381 381 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 371 371 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Game Development 288 288 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Can any number of squares sum to a square?
- 31 How can I generate "random" curves?
- 30 How do I get sub-numbering for theorems (Theorem 1.A., Theorem 1.B., Theorem 2.)?
- 21 Can any number of squares sum to a square?
- 20 What is the indefinite sum of tan(x)?
- 19 How many colors are necessary for a rectangle to never cover a color more than once?
- 16 Why do I have to copy "this" when using LINQ in a struct (and is it OK if I do)?
- View more network posts →