Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 11 years, 6 months
21 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- MathOverflow 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 912 912 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 612 612 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 39 Has incorrect notation ever led to a mistaken proof?
- 38 Are submersions of differentiable manifolds flat morphisms?
- 28 Is there a mathematically precise definition of turbulence for solutions of Navier-Stokes?
- 24 Was Jacobi the first to notice the ambiguity in the partial derivatives notation? And did anyone object to his fix?
- 23 Can LyX automatically save the PDF output in the same folder?
- 21 Status of proof by contradiction and excluded middle throughout the history of mathematics?
- View more network posts →