Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
11 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- MathOverflow 4.6k 4.6k 3131 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 838 838 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 592 592 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 39 Has incorrect notation ever led to a mistaken proof?
- 37 Are submersions of differentiable manifolds flat morphisms?
- 27 Is there a mathematically precise definition of turbulence for solutions of Navier-Stokes?
- 22 Was Jacobi the first to notice the ambiguity in the partial derivatives notation? And did anyone object to his fix?
- 20 Can LyX automatically save the PDF output in the same folder?
- 20 The logic of Buddha: a formal approach
- View more network posts →