interested in derived categories, stability conditions, wall-crossing, birational geometry, Gromov-Witten theory
University of Edinburgh
Member for 9 years
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 7 '13 at 18:10
Top network posts
- 114 Theorems that are 'obvious' but hard to prove
- 58 Facts from algebraic geometry that are useful to non-algebraic geometers
- 33 The topological analog of flatness?
- 26 Algebraic geometry examples
- 17 got any tricks to build up t-structures on derived categories?
- 16 What should be learned in a first serious schemes course?
- 14 Examples in mirror symmetry that can be understood.
- View more network posts →