I am a mathematical physicist working on:
• Constructive quantum field theory.
• Rigorous renormalization group methods.
• Mathematical statistical mechanics.
• Combinatorics related to Feynman diagrams and cluster expansions.
• Classical invariant theory, and applications of the classical symbolic method to problems in algebraic geometry and representation theory.
University of Virginia
Member for 9 years, 10 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jan 30 at 23:31
- MathOverflow 14.8k 14.8k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Physics 4.1k 4.1k 1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 191 191 55 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 What are the big problems in probability theory?
- 38 What is a cumulant really?
- 31 Shimura-Taniyama-Weil VS Grothendieck's dessins
- 28 What mathematical treatment is there on the renormalization group flow in a space of Lagrangians?
- 28 What is currently feasible in invariant theory for binary forms?
- 26 A roadmap to Hairer's theory for taming infinities
- 26 What is the Wilsonian definition of renormalizability?
- View more network posts →