I am a mathematical physicist working on:
• Constructive quantum field theory.
• Rigorous renormalization group methods.
• Mathematical statistical mechanics.
• Combinatorics related to Feynman diagrams and cluster expansions.
• Classical invariant theory, and applications of the classical symbolic method to problems in algebraic geometry and representation theory.
University of Virginia
Member for 9 years, 3 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jan 21 at 21:29
- MathOverflow 12.2k 12.2k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Physics 3.5k 3.5k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 181 181 44 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 121 121 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 What are the big problems in probability theory?
- 37 What is a cumulant really?
- 31 Shimura-Taniyama-Weil VS Grothendieck's dessins
- 28 What is currently feasible in invariant theory for binary forms?
- 24 What mathematical treatment is there on the renormalization group flow in a space of Lagrangians?
- 23 What is the Wilsonian definition of renormalizability?
- 23 A roadmap to Hairer's theory for taming infinities
- View more network posts →