I am a huge fan of mathematics, and look forward to learning cool math stuff - and helping others learn as well.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 24 '14 at 13:54
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Academia 979 979 11 gold badge33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 339 339 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 211 211 33 bronze badges
- Mathematica 171 171 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 101 Is it fair to my PhD student if I ask them to do "miscellaneous" work for a paper they're not going to be a coauthor of?
- 25 Easy to read Golang assembly output?
- 17 How is Racket different from Scheme?
- 11 How close can powers of coprime integers get?
- 11 Reading a string with spaces in Fortran
- 9 Haskell monad: IO [Double] to [IO Double]
- 9 Algorithm to compute distance between powers
- View more network posts →