I was in school for math, now I'm working and studying math in my free time. My interests include homological algebra and commutative algebra, and in particular, module theory. I'm not great at math, but I do enjoy trying to learn it.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
67 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 at 21:20
Top network posts
- 36 Books that teach other subjects, written for a mathematician
- 19 Examples of math hoaxes/interesting jokes published on April Fool's day?
- 11 Can one translate ἀθάνατος as 'living' rather than 'immortal'?
- 6 Does similarity of integer matrices with square $-I$ imply the transition matrix is an integer matrix?
- View more network posts →