Undergraduate student of physics and computational science.
Most interested in quantum foundations, quantum gravity, quantum information and mathematical physics.
Passionate about science communication and advocacy.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 9 at 23:06
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 608 608 22 gold badges66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 341 341 44 bronze badges
- Computational Science 245 245 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 175 175 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 How to initiate a conversation with a person who recently had transition but you were not in touch with them?
- 21 What do the Pauli matrices mean?
- 17 Rename one level of a factor in R
- 13 Why is leapfrog integration symplectic and RK4 not, if the latter is more accurate?
- 10 Why is the impedance of a resistor the same in time and frequency domains if the Laplace transform of a constant is not the same constant?
- 7 What are global and local gauge invariance defined as they are?
- 7 Error: 'GL/glfw3.h: No such file or directory' when compiling C++ programs using OpenGL on Linux
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.