Computer scientist, working on theoretical questions that are motivated by practical problems. My thesis was on tractable classes of constraint satisfaction problems, and I have also worked on containment of conjunctive database queries, the macroscope model of communication complexity, lower bounds for streaming, and bounds on parallelism.
Member for 9 years
6 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 at 14:59
- Theoretical Computer Science 13.9k 13.9k 33 gold badges5555 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 180 What packages do people load by default in LaTeX?
- 136 Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 80 Animation in PDF presentations, without Adobe Reader?
- 54 Can one amplify P=NP beyond P=PH?
- 51 Dinner-table description of theoretical computer science?
- 45 Generalized Ladner's Theorem
- 45 Constraint satisfaction problem (CSP) vs. satisfiability modulo theory (SMT); with a coda on constraint programming
- View more network posts →