Born and raised in Israel. UKRI Future Leaders Fellow at the University of East Anglia. I mostly do some boolean combination of set theory, drinking, and being online.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
1,333 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 375 How do I convince someone that $1+1=2$ may not necessarily be true?
- 229 In (relatively) simple words: What is an inverse limit?
- 146 Why is compactness so important?
- 146 How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 124 Is $|1-i|$ larger than $1$?
- 112 Given real numbers: define integers?
- 106 What are the differences between class, set, family, and collection?
- View more network posts →