Born and raised in Israel. UKRI Future Leaders Fellow at the University of East Anglia. I mostly do some boolean combination of set theory, drinking, and being online.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
1,278 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 367 How do I convince someone that $1+1=2$ may not necessarily be true?
- 216 In (relatively) simple words: What is an inverse limit?
- 144 How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 137 Why is compactness so important?
- 120 Is $|1-i|$ larger than $1$?
- 109 Given real numbers: define integers?
- 99 Why did mathematicians take Russell's paradox seriously?
- View more network posts →