Born and raised in Israel. UKRI Future Leaders Fellow at the University of East Anglia. I mostly do some boolean combination of set theory, drinking, and being online.
Member for 11 years, 1 month
1,581 profile views
Last seen 21 hours ago
Top network posts
- 391 How do I convince someone that $1+1=2$ may not necessarily be true?
- 239 In (relatively) simple words: What is an inverse limit?
- 153 Why is compactness so important?
- 148 How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 126 Is $|1-i|$ larger than $|1|$?
- 114 Given real numbers: define integers?
- 110 What are the differences between class, set, family, and collection?
- View more network posts →