Born and raised in Israel. UKRI Future Leaders Fellow at the University of East Anglia. I mostly do some boolean combination of set theory, drinking, and being online.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
1,525 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 386 How do I convince someone that $1+1=2$ may not necessarily be true?
- 234 In (relatively) simple words: What is an inverse limit?
- 149 Why is compactness so important?
- 148 How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 126 Is $|1-i|$ larger than $|1|$?
- 112 Given real numbers: define integers?
- 108 What are the differences between class, set, family, and collection?
- View more network posts →