Born and raised in Israel. UKRI Future Leaders Fellow at the University of East Anglia. I mostly do some boolean combination of set theory, drinking, and being online.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
1,291 profile views
Last seen 12 hours ago
Top network posts
- 369 How do I convince someone that $1+1=2$ may not necessarily be true?
- 219 In (relatively) simple words: What is an inverse limit?
- 144 How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 141 Why is compactness so important?
- 122 Is $|1-i|$ larger than $1$?
- 110 Given real numbers: define integers?
- 100 Why did mathematicians take Russell's paradox seriously?
- View more network posts →