- English Language & Usage 6k 6k 1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 603 603 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 376 376 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Patents 328 328 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 94 Philosophy behind Yitang Zhang's work on the Twin Primes Conjecture
- 55 What is the optimal length for an email address in a database?
- 35 Is there a word for a person with only one head?
- 26 How do you extract/install from an .iso file?
- 22 What is the origin of the phrase "and nothing of value was lost"?
- 19 A generic noun for something being compared?
- 18 What are the distinctions between "authoritarian", "totalitarian", and "dictatorial"?
- View more network posts →