If $n$ boxes each have a ball in them, and no box has two or more balls, then we have exactly $n$ balls.
Person A: There are always two sides to every argument.
Person B: No there aren't.
I'm not insane - everybody else is and I'm the only sane one.
I think, therefore I eat.
- Puzzling 35k 35k 77 gold badges7171 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Mathematics 15.1k 15.1k 99 gold badges2727 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.6k 3.6k 1111 gold badges2828 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 66 gold badges2323 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 233 Correct way to add 22 to 4 to get 82
- 66 Mathematical symbol for 'slightly greater than'?
- 62 Make a square with matchsticks!
- 62 Remove my last letter and I could become lethal
- 48 Half filled water bottle
- 47 A truly amazing way of making the number 2016
- 36 Can anyone help me out with this?
- View more network posts →