Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Worldbuilding 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 718 718 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 445 445 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Mathematics 313 313 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 279 279 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 What would a space fighter look like?
- 25 Are flying plants possible?
- 23 How can a pirate board a spaceship without teleportation?
- 16 Could someone survive if all the DNA inside his cells got damaged? For how long?
- 15 Is anything known about part II of John McCarthy's Recursive Functions of Symbolic Expressions and Their Computation by Machine Part II?
- 15 (Fictive) story of a time where people reasoned only up to isomorphism
- 14 What would society be like, if there was infinite food and booze?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.