Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
56 profile views
Last seen Jan 9 at 21:08
- MathOverflow 65.5k 65.5k 88 gold badges162162 silver badges254254 bronze badges
- Mathematics 60k 60k 44 gold badges6262 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Academia 19.1k 19.1k 11 gold badge4242 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Christianity 2.2k 2.2k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 219 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 137 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- 108 Set theories without "junk" theorems?
- 102 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 89 Is it "vita" or "vitae"? Why?
- 79 Division by $0$ and its restrictions
- 75 Why are many obviously pointless papers published, or worse studied?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.