Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 10 months
56 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 at 19:28
- MathOverflow 65.9k 65.9k 88 gold badges162162 silver badges256256 bronze badges
- Mathematics 60.4k 60.4k 44 gold badges6363 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Academia 19.6k 19.6k 11 gold badge4343 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Christianity 2.3k 2.3k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 220 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 138 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- 111 Set theories without "junk" theorems?
- 102 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 89 Is it "vita" or "vitae"? Why?
- 79 Division by $0$ and its restrictions
- 76 Why are many obviously pointless papers published, or worse studied?
- View more network posts →