Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
56 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 at 13:52
- MathOverflow 63.2k 63.2k 77 gold badges156156 silver badges248248 bronze badges
- Mathematics 57.5k 57.5k 44 gold badges5757 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Academia 17k 17k 3939 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Christianity 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 215 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 136 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- 102 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 97 Set theories without "junk" theorems?
- 89 Is it "vita" or "vitae"? Why?
- 79 Division by $0$ and its restrictions
- 73 not both $2^n-1,2^n+1$ can be prime.
- View more network posts →