Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
48 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- MathOverflow 61.2k 61.2k 77 gold badges147147 silver badges239239 bronze badges
- Mathematics 54.4k 54.4k 44 gold badges5656 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Academia 16.2k 16.2k 3838 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Christianity 2.1k 2.1k 99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 210 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 133 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- 102 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 92 Set theories without "junk" theorems?
- 89 Is it "vita" or "vitae"? Why?
- 79 Division by $0$ and its restrictions
- 71 not both $2^n-1,2^n+1$ can be prime.
- View more network posts →