Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
56 profile views
Last seen Sep 7 at 21:44
- MathOverflow 64k 64k 88 gold badges156156 silver badges249249 bronze badges
- Mathematics 58.5k 58.5k 44 gold badges5858 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Academia 17.7k 17.7k 4040 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Christianity 2.2k 2.2k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 218 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 137 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- 104 Set theories without "junk" theorems?
- 102 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 89 Is it "vita" or "vitae"? Why?
- 79 Division by $0$ and its restrictions
- 73 not both $2^n-1,2^n+1$ can be prime.
- View more network posts →