Top network posts
- 166 Is computer science a branch of mathematics?
- 114 Gross-Zagier formulae outside of number theory
- 81 Why can't you square both sides of an equation?
- 73 What is the proof that the total number of subsets of a set is $2^n$?
- 55 "Gross-Zagier" formulae outside of number theory
- 49 A real number $x$ such that $x^n$ and $(x+1)^n$ are rational is itself rational
- 48 Why are so many of the oldest unsolved problems in mathematics about number theory?
- View more network posts →