Top network posts
- 166 Is computer science a branch of mathematics?
- 112 Gross-Zagier formulae outside of number theory
- 78 Why can't you square both sides of an equation?
- 65 What is the proof that the total number of subsets of a set is $2^n$?
- 54 "Gross-Zagier" formulae outside of number theory
- 48 Why are so many of the oldest unsolved problems in mathematics about number theory?
- 48 A real number $x$ such that $x^n$ and $(x+1)^n$ are rational is itself rational
- View more network posts →