Associate Professor at Trinity College Dublin.
Mathematician, Entrepreneur, Problem Solver, Traveler.
Helping people realise their potential.
Challenging projects that create meaning and make a difference. Learning new things, especially what involves hard mathematical logic and sophisticated...
Clean software architecture and code following best practices and SOLID principles Automating routine tasks.
- Stack Overflow 10.4k 10.4k 77 gold badges5757 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Travel 485 485 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 419 419 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 197 nvm is not compatible with the npm config "prefix" option:
- 74 Can Protractor and Karma be used together?
- 70 gyp WARN EACCES user "root" does not have permission to access the dev dir
- 50 What did Gelfand mean by suggesting to study "Heredity Principle" structures instead of categories?
- 44 AngularJS: How can I pass variables between controllers?
- 42 Why are Promises Monads?
- 41 gyp WARN EACCES user "root" does not have permission to access the dev dir
- View more network posts →