Associate Professor at Trinity College Dublin.
Mathematician, Entrepreneur, Problem Solver, Traveler.
Helping people realise their potential.
Challenging projects that create meaning and make a difference. Learning new things, especially what involves hard mathematical logic and sophisticated...
Clean software architecture and code following best practices and SOLID principles Automating routine tasks.
- Stack Overflow 11.9k 11.9k 1010 gold badges6262 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Travel 485 485 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 469 469 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 254 nvm is not compatible with the npm config "prefix" option:
- 78 gyp WARN EACCES user "root" does not have permission to access the dev dir
- 75 Can Protractor and Karma be used together?
- 63 Why are Promises Monads?
- 51 What did Gelfand mean by suggesting to study "Heredity Principle" structures instead of categories?
- 51 PostgreSQL CSV import from command line
- 49 gyp WARN EACCES user "root" does not have permission to access the dev dir
- View more network posts →