Associate Professor at Trinity College Dublin, Founder at http://33hotels.com
Mathematician, Entrepreneur, Problem Solver, Traveler. Will work for (good) coffee and great dreams.
Helping people realise their potential.
Challenging projects that create meaning and make a difference. Learning new things, especially what involves hard mathematical logic and sophisticated...
Clean software architecture and code follwing best practices and SOLID principles Automating routine tasks.
AngularJS: I had to cry when I saw the 1-line-code on their main page having the same functionality that it took me 20+ lines with BackboneJS or jQuery.
GulpJS: amazing tool to automate your tasks and finally make your computer your slave instead of the other way.
Top network posts
- 141 nvm is not compatible with the npm config "prefix" option:
- 73 Can Protractor and Karma be used together?
- 63 gyp WARN EACCES user "root" does not have permission to access the dev dir
- 47 What did Gelfand mean by suggesting to study "Heredity Principle" structures instead of categories?
- 44 AngularJS: How can I pass variables between controllers?
- 40 gyp WARN EACCES user "root" does not have permission to access the dev dir
- 28 generator-karma does not satisfy its siblings' peerDependencies requirements
- View more network posts →