- Stack Overflow 52.7k 52.7k 99 gold badges9191 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.4k 4.4k 1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Code Golf 602 602 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 425 425 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 369 369 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 466 Should 'using' directives be inside or outside the namespace?
- 182 'Static readonly' vs. 'const'
- 106 What is the difference between String and string in C#?
- 89 Using lambda expression in place of IComparer argument
- 87 Should the hash code of null always be zero, in .NET
- 86 Do short-circuiting operators || and && exist for nullable booleans? The RuntimeBinder sometimes thinks so
- 71 Why does the C# compiler not fault code where a static method calls an instance method?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.