Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 1k 1k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 952 952 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- French Language 401 401 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 322 322 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 121 121 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 11 Question on a reduction in Kirillov's paper on positivity of divided difference operators
- 8 Why is the Euler-Mascheroni constant not a Liouville number?
- 8 Can I say "jalousie" instead of "store"?
- 7 Prove equivalence between $X$ Hausdorff and $X$ finite with discrete topology
- 6 Commutativity up to scalar implies commutativity in an algebra
- 6 "sans faille" ou "sans failles"
- 6 Reference (\cite) in the title of a subsection and in pdf bookmark (hyperref) using bibtex instead of biblatex
- View more network posts →