Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
University of Oxford
Member for 6 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 21 '15 at 3:22
Top network posts
- 16 Most dense subset of numbers that avoids arbitrarily long arithmetic progressions
- 9 Bounds for number of edges of a graph, given girth and number of vertices
- 8 How many colors do we need to avoid bichromatic triangles?
- 6 No Sidon sequence which is an asymptotic basis of order $2$
- 6 A variant of Ramsey numbers
- 6 Graphs with linear Ramsey number for two colors, but super-linear Ramsey number for three colors?
- 5 Theorems that are 'obvious' but hard to prove
- View more network posts →