I'm an Associate Professor at the University of Waterloo, and an Associate Faculty member at the Perimeter Institute. My interests are geometric representation theory, knot homology and categorification.
Waterloo, ON, Canada
Member for 9 years, 1 month
188 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 at 20:36
Top Network Posts
- 158 Using nonstandard gender-neutral pronouns to refer to myself in academic writing
- 103 I violated academic integrity unknowingly by sharing assignment resources with fellow student. What should I do?
- 85 What's the "best" proof of quadratic reciprocity?
- 77 How does an academic mathematician educate him/herself about job opportunities outside academia?
- 65 "Too many math alphabets" error
- 55 What is the insight of Quillen's proof that all projective modules over a polynomial ring are free?
- 55 Is there a slick proof of the classification of finitely generated abelian groups?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (6)
12 Jean-Christophe Yoccoz Sep 8 '16
11 moving questions between MO and math.SE Sep 12 '13