I'm an Associate Professor at the University of Waterloo, and an Associate Faculty member at the Perimeter Institute. My interests are geometric representation theory, knot homology and categorification.
Waterloo, ON, Canada
Member for 9 years, 3 months
234 profile views
Last seen Jan 11 at 17:20
Top Network Posts
- 158 Using nonstandard gender-neutral pronouns to refer to myself in academic writing
- 103 I violated academic integrity unknowingly by sharing assignment resources with fellow student. What should I do?
- 85 What's the "best" proof of quadratic reciprocity?
- 77 How does an academic mathematician educate him/herself about job opportunities outside academia?
- 66 "Too many math alphabets" error
- 65 Are there examples of (successful) NSF mathematics proposals available anywhere online?
- 55 Is there a slick proof of the classification of finitely generated abelian groups?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (6)
12 Jean-Christophe Yoccoz Sep 8 '16
11 moving questions between MO and math.SE Sep 12 '13
9 Should we have new moderator elections? Sep 11 '18
6 Should we have new moderator elections? Aug 27 '18