Waterloo, ON, Canada
Member for 12 years
I'm an Associate Professor at the University of Waterloo, and an Associate Faculty member at the Perimeter Institute. My interests are geometric representation theory, knot homology and categorification.
- MathOverflow♦ 40.4k 40.4k 1111 gold badges107107 silver badges229229 bronze badges
- Academia 21.1k 21.1k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 936 936 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 666 666 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 163 Using nonstandard gender-neutral pronouns to refer to myself in academic writing
- 104 What's the "best" proof of quadratic reciprocity?
- 99 I violated academic integrity unknowingly by sharing assignment resources with fellow student. What should I do?
- 91 "Too many math alphabets" error
- 79 How does an academic mathematician educate him/herself about job opportunities outside academia?
- 70 Are there examples of (successful) NSF mathematics proposals available anywhere online?
- 67 Is there a slick proof of the classification of finitely generated abelian groups?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.