I'm an Associate Professor at the University of Waterloo, and an Associate Faculty member at the Perimeter Institute. My interests are geometric representation theory, knot homology and categorification.
Waterloo, ON, Canada
Member for 11 years, 10 months
379 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 at 15:49
- MathOverflowMod 40k 40k 1111 gold badges105105 silver badges228228 bronze badges
- Academia 21.1k 21.1k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 936 936 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 666 666 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 162 Using nonstandard gender-neutral pronouns to refer to myself in academic writing
- 101 What's the "best" proof of quadratic reciprocity?
- 99 I violated academic integrity unknowingly by sharing assignment resources with fellow student. What should I do?
- 86 "Too many math alphabets" error
- 79 How does an academic mathematician educate him/herself about job opportunities outside academia?
- 69 Are there examples of (successful) NSF mathematics proposals available anywhere online?
- 65 Is there a slick proof of the classification of finitely generated abelian groups?
- View more network posts →