I'm an Associate Professor at the University of Waterloo, and an Associate Faculty member at the Perimeter Institute. My interests are geometric representation theory, knot homology and categorification.
Waterloo, ON, Canada
Member for 9 years, 8 months
245 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 at 1:26
- MathOverflow♦ 33k 33k 99 gold badges9494 silver badges208208 bronze badges
- Academia 20.2k 20.2k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 780 780 22 gold badges88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 766 766 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 666 666 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 160 Using nonstandard gender-neutral pronouns to refer to myself in academic writing
- 103 I violated academic integrity unknowingly by sharing assignment resources with fellow student. What should I do?
- 90 What's the "best" proof of quadratic reciprocity?
- 77 How does an academic mathematician educate him/herself about job opportunities outside academia?
- 71 "Too many math alphabets" error
- 65 Are there examples of (successful) NSF mathematics proposals available anywhere online?
- 58 Is there a slick proof of the classification of finitely generated abelian groups?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
12 Jean-Christophe Yoccoz Sep 8 '16
11 moving questions between MO and math.SE Sep 12 '13
10 Should we have new moderator elections? Sep 11 '18
6 Should we have new moderator elections? Aug 27 '18