I'm an Associate Professor at the University of Waterloo, and an Associate Faculty member at the Perimeter Institute. My interests are geometric representation theory, knot homology and categorification.
Waterloo, ON, Canada
Member for 11 years
328 profile views
Last seen Aug 27 at 12:43
- MathOverflow♦ 38.5k 38.5k 1010 gold badges101101 silver badges219219 bronze badges
- Academia 20.9k 20.9k 22 gold badges4545 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 926 926 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 666 666 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 161 Using nonstandard gender-neutral pronouns to refer to myself in academic writing
- 103 I violated academic integrity unknowingly by sharing assignment resources with fellow student. What should I do?
- 95 What's the "best" proof of quadratic reciprocity?
- 80 "Too many math alphabets" error
- 78 How does an academic mathematician educate him/herself about job opportunities outside academia?
- 68 Are there examples of (successful) NSF mathematics proposals available anywhere online?
- 61 Is there a slick proof of the classification of finitely generated abelian groups?
- View more network posts →