Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- MathOverflow 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.8k 1.8k 1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 287 287 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 213 213 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 183 183 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 152 Example of a good Zero Knowledge Proof.
- 43 What is the time complexity of computing sin(x) to t bits of precision?
- 42 Proposals for polymath projects
- 32 Pseudonyms of famous mathematicians
- 28 Is uniform RNC contained in polylog space?
- 25 What's the "smallest" complexity class for which a superlinear circuit bound is known?
- 25 Is there an NP-complete language that contains precisely half of the n-bit instances?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.