I have 2 years experience in analytics consulting, having worked previously 2 years in applied research. My background is in Applied Math and Operations Research, and my main interest is to apply modeling, optimization, simulation and data to develop new technological solutions and decision-support tools for complex real-world problems.
Top network posts
- 14 Sources to learn about Sample Average Approximation for practitioners
- 11 Can Operations Research applications scale?
- 7 Queuing Theory with Learning Perspective
- 6 How to find all vertices of a polyhedron
- 5 Finding sparsest solution of a linear system
- 5 How fair is limit solver threads when publishing?
- 5 How can I estimate the monetary savings of a operation research application?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.