Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Mexico City, Mexico
Member for 11 years, 3 months
19 profile views
Last seen Oct 2 '20 at 22:55
- Mathematics 5k 5k 2626 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Emacs 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Which colimits commute with which limits in the category of sets?
- 41 Connectedness and the real line
- 41 Adjoint functors as "conceptual inverses"
- 34 Morphisms in the category of natural transformations?
- 32 Is there a (discrete) monoid M injecting into its group completion G for which BM is not homotopy equivalent to BG?
- 30 What are Haskell's monad transformers in categorical terms?
- 30 Fifty Shades of Grey
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.