PhD Candidate at UI Chicago.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '16 at 22:45
- Mathematics 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 636 636 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 284 284 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 75 Proofs without words
- 36 Gaussian proof for the sum of squares?
- 24 Prove that a UFD is a PID if and only if every nonzero prime ideal is maximal
- 22 Why is solving non-linear recurrence relations "hopeless"?
- 21 Designing a Kernel for a support vector machine (XOR)
- 20 If an abstract machine can simulate itself, does that make it Turing complete?
- 20 Finitely presented infinite group with no element of infinite order?
- View more network posts →