- Mathematica 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 979 979 77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 896 896 11 gold badge99 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Physics 658 658 44 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Politics 621 621 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 55 Would the USA be eligible to join the European Union?
- 32 How do we know that Voyager's data is correct?
- 32 So can anybody indicate whether it is worthwhile trying to understand what Mochizuki did?
- 22 Intuition behind counterexample of Euler's sum of powers conjecture
- 20 Vertex coloring inherited from perfect matchings (motivated by quantum physics)
- 19 Maximizing curious symmetric function from simple combinatorics
- 18 Interpretation of Dirac equation states for moving electron
- View more network posts →