I have a Ph.D. with a minor in mathematics and a major in statistics.
At meta (dot) math (dot) stackexchange (dot) com you may seek information or even make suggestions provided you stay away from any topic that might cause it to be suspected that you will suggest changes in customary ways of doing things. That is rigidly forbidden by an unstated customary rule with which I disagree.
Member for 11 years, 2 months
843 profile views
Last seen Jul 7 at 19:52
- Mathematics 256.1k 256.1k 2828 gold badges254254 silver badges547547 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 9.2k 9.2k 1010 gold badges6464 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 6.5k 6.5k 2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- History 3k 3k 1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 246 Is $7$ the only prime followed by a cube?
- 186 What does $2^x$ really mean when $x$ is not an integer?
- 164 Can someone clearly explain about the lim sup and lim inf?
- 147 lim sup and lim inf of sequence of sets.
- 140 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 130 nontrivial theorems with trivial proofs
- 127 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- View more network posts →