I have a Ph.D. with a minor in mathematics and a major in statistics.
At meta (dot) math (dot) stackexchange (dot) com you may seek information or even make suggestions provided you stay away from any topic that might cause it to be suspected that you will suggest changes in customary ways of doing things. That is rigidly forbidden by an unstated customary rule with which I disagree.
Member for 9 years
777 profile views
Last seen Feb 25 at 3:48
Top network posts
- 223 Is $7$ the only prime followed by a cube?
- 170 What does $2^x$ really mean when $x$ is not an integer?
- 132 Can someone clearly explain about the lim sup and lim inf?
- 129 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 112 lim sup and lim inf of sequence of sets.
- 110 nontrivial theorems with trivial proofs
- 107 Why is Euclid's proof on the infinitude of primes considered a proof?
- View more network posts →