I am interested in the analogy between unitary representations of groups and bimodules of von Neumann algebras in its various guises.
Member for 9 years
131 profile views
Last seen 17 hours ago
Top network posts
- 147 Striking applications of integration by parts
- 79 Collection of equivalent forms of Riemann Hypothesis
- 68 Proof synopsis collection
- 67 When should you, and should you not, share your mathematical ideas?
- 59 Publication rates in Mathematics
- 53 What areas of pure mathematics research are best for a post-PhD transition to industry?
- 51 A fleshed-out version of the Noncommutative Geometry proof of the Gauss-Bonnet Theorem?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
15 Mathoverflow and the mathematical community Aug 30 '13
6 Appropriateness of intuition pump question Mar 21 '16
1 How to treat `polymath' questions? Aug 26 '13