Member for 11 years, 4 months
I am interested in the analogy between unitary representations of groups and bimodules of von Neumann algebras in its various guises.
- MathOverflow 6.4k 6.4k 66 gold badges6262 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 5.8k 5.8k 1616 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3k 3k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 166 Striking applications of integration by parts
- 109 Collection of equivalent forms of Riemann Hypothesis
- 78 Proof synopsis collection
- 71 When should you, and should you not, share your mathematical ideas?
- 68 Publication rates in Mathematics
- 67 Each mathematician has only a few tricks
- 57 What areas of pure mathematics research are best for a post-PhD transition to industry?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.