I am interested in the analogy between unitary representations of groups and bimodules of von Neumann algebras in its various guises.
Member for 10 years, 4 months
132 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 at 22:18
- MathOverflow 6.1k 6.1k 44 gold badges5757 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 5.5k 5.5k 1212 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Physics 1k 1k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 155 Striking applications of integration by parts
- 96 Collection of equivalent forms of Riemann Hypothesis
- 75 Proof synopsis collection
- 71 When should you, and should you not, share your mathematical ideas?
- 68 Publication rates in Mathematics
- 61 Each mathematician has only a few tricks
- 54 What areas of pure mathematics research are best for a post-PhD transition to industry?
- View more network posts →