I am interested in the analogy between unitary representations of groups and bimodules of von Neumann algebras in its various guises.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
133 profile views
Last seen Feb 22 at 15:30
- MathOverflow 6.2k 6.2k 66 gold badges5858 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 5.7k 5.7k 1515 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3k 3k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 161 Striking applications of integration by parts
- 103 Collection of equivalent forms of Riemann Hypothesis
- 76 Proof synopsis collection
- 71 When should you, and should you not, share your mathematical ideas?
- 68 Publication rates in Mathematics
- 66 Each mathematician has only a few tricks
- 57 What areas of pure mathematics research are best for a post-PhD transition to industry?
- View more network posts →