Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 11.4k 11.4k 22 gold badges5151 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Physics 681 681 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 313 313 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 How is a group made up of simple groups?
- 60 Center-commutator duality
- 46 Most harmful heuristic?
- 44 Quotient objects, their universal property and the isomorphism theorems
- 38 Equivalent conditions for a preabelian category to be abelian
- 35 Is the Schrödinger equation derived or postulated?
- 34 Are the axioms for abelian group theory independent?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.